The security of your personal data is very important and I have set out the following guidelines in order to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation.
- The data I process as a ‘Sole Trader’ consists of Names, Addresses, Telephone numbers and Email addresses. This information is only used by myself in order to provide Hairdressing services to my clients and includes recording information such as colours and perms used and preferred styles.
- This data is not shared with anyone else and is only kept for 6 months from your last appointment. If there has been no contact within 6 months all personal data is destroyed.
- If at any time you wish to express ‘your right to be forgotten’, see what data of yours is being held or if you wish to correct any data being held, please contact me at email@example.com
- Every effort is made to ensure your personal data is stored safely by means of password protection and locked filing storage for hard copies.
- To read more information regarding the new General Data Protection Regulation, please go to https://ico.org.uk/